Friday 2 May 2014

Top 3 Lip Balms!

Hello there,
its ciara here! So today I am going to be showing you my top 3 lip balms, I will be doing a review and a collection of all my baby lips soon on here! But first i thought I would show you my top 3 lip balms! These aren't is any order, just thought I should say that.

1-  Carmex Cherry Lip Balm


I love this balm so much! It works so well and at the same time smells nice! Most lip balms that work are either really expensive or expensive! This smells like cherry hence the name and is only £2.99 I think and I brought it from body care. I know it works, because when I put it on my lips , it tingles and feels really nice! So this is great especially for the winter months.


2- Baby Lips Peach Kiss



I love baby lips very much! But this one just smells so good! I love the packaging because, its just so pretty! I do not know! The thing I like most about this lip balm is the colour it gives off on your lips! Its this nude/pinky toned colour with a pearl shine! It just looks beautiful! And great for that nude look!


3- Baby Lips Smoothing Cherry


 Now from what I know this lip balm actually has not came out in England yet or Ireland. I think anyway! But i got this from b&m bargains for £2.99, it came in Chinese packaging so was probably from there. I was so happy that I got this seeing as it is not even out in England yet. This lip balm is very thick texture but is very moisturizing. And it smells great!

BAIII X

No comments:

Post a Comment