Sunday 4 May 2014

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipsticks

Haiii there,
So I am sorry about two of my posts in a row being about lipsticks but I did not really know what to do. So today I am doing a review of the maybelline colour sensational lipsticks. I own two of these and love these. Mine our from fragrance direct which is a discounted website, therefore I actually only got them for £2.99 but they are in store £7.99.

Maybelline Colour Sensational Popstick- 020 Tropical Pink




This is my favorite one out of the two I own. The colour of this is not as bright as it looks in pictures. This lipstick is actually very suttle. It looks bright in real life, but it is kind of sea through , so the colour is not as a bright as it looks. I love the packaging of these lipsticks, and the colour of this is just lovely. It is a wearable lipstick for anyone. But I think it suits people with a tan. This is a lovely lipstick for the summer.  It applys very nicely, however does not last that long.


Maybelline Colour Sensationals -808 soft pearl.



This lipstick colour is more nude. But I really like, it a has a really nice pearl finish to it. I do not think it suits me as much but I really like it. Again the packaging is super nice. This lipstick is very moisturizing which I like and matte. It applies very evenly and just looks so nice on the lips. The pigment within this lipstick is very nice and bold.



Hope you enjoyed this post!
BAIII

No comments:

Post a Comment